Business Support Administrator
POSITION: Business Support Administrator
EMPLOYER: Minesto UK Ltd, a fully owned subsidiary of Minesto AB
LOCATION: Holyhead, Anglesey, North Wales
REPORTING TO: Operations Manager
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Please send your CV and a covering letter by March 27th 2020 to email@example.com. Mark your application “Office Administrator”. Applications are assessed continuously.
QUESTIONS: Contact Louise Marsden on firstname.lastname@example.org or +441407762907
Minesto is a world-leading marine energy technology developer with the mission to minimise the global carbon footprint of the energy industry by enabling commercial clean energy production from tidal and ocean currents. Minesto’s award-winning and patented product, Deep Green, is applicable in areas where no other known technology can operate cost-effectively.
The company is on track to deliver its first commercial project. In Holyhead Deep off the coast of North Wales, the first Deep Green array will gradually be installed. Minesto has been awarded a €13m investment from the European Regional Development Fund through the Welsh European Funding Office for the commercial roll-out of Deep Green.
Minesto was founded in 2007 as a spin-off from aircraft manufacturer Saab. Today, with more than 50 employees and operations in Sweden, Wales and Northern Ireland, Minesto is a driving force in the creation of an emerging renewable energy industry.
The successful candidate will be joining an international team developing a pioneering technology with exceptional global market potential. Minesto is an Equal Opportunities employer*.
Minesto is seeking an enthusiastic Office Administrator to support Minesto UK operations and become a valued member of the Minesto UK team.
The Administrator will primarily be responsible for tasks relating to the efficient operation of Minesto UK’s office.
You will have a flexible and adaptive approach; to ensure that Minesto achieves its overall goals.
The role offers you the opportunity to become part of a dedicated international team in a pioneering industry.
Employees are expected to adhere to company health and safety policy and procedures, environmental rules and government regulation.
- General Office administration and clerical support including postage & deliveries, switchboard, calendars & meetings.
- Daily support on the facility management of offices, apartments and work areas in the UK
- Responsible for all employees travel bookings in accordance with Minesto’s travel policy
- Administrative support within areas of procurement, recruitment and H&S
- Provide support in the collation of financial documentation within areas of funding claims and general financial administration
- Setup of local stakeholder events within the visitor center; proactively representing Minesto externally at Job & Career Fairs and some exhibitions
Your Profile, Experience and Qualifications
The Office Administrator will be a team player that is enthusiastic, organised and works pro-actively. The successful candidate is likely to be a structured and self-motivated person with experience in similar positions, preferably small to medium sized companies. You have high integrity and understand that your role requires flexibility and efficiency.
- Strong IT skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Able to keep track of many different tasks simultaneously
The ability to communicate in Welsh would be desirable.
* Specifically committed to gender diversity in the workplace and the equal treatment and acceptance of both males and females in an organization. Minesto opposes all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.